Each member of the BCPA is also a member of the National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA) through an apportionment of dues. NFPA member benefits include the receipt of the quarterly magazine, "The National Reporter", various discounts, participation in grassroots policymaking and CLE seminars. All BCPA members also have access to the "Members Only" section of the NFPA website which contains useful information for all NFPA members.
Definitions of the various membership possibilities is detailed on the application.
Full Membership - $45
Associate Membership - $45
Student Membership - $45
- informed of recent trends;
- connected with other legal professionals;
- advanced through educational meetings;
- knowledgeable - learn about available continuing legal education (CLE) programs
- efficient and better prepared; - engaged in pro bono activities.