Employers and legal staffing agencies are welcome to have any legal-specific positions listed FREE OF CHARGE on the BCPA website. In addition, the job posting is advertised via email to the BCPA membership.
If you would like to have openings advertised on the website, please send the job description and requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Diamatrix, Inc. is the parent company of the Strick Group, leading transportation equipment manufacturing companies, and Customized Trailer Financial Services, Inc. (CTFS), an equipment finance company. Our corporate offices are located in Fairless Hills, PA (Bucks County). We are adding a Paralegal to our growing Legal Dept. to provide professional support to our in-house General Counsel on a variety of confidential, internal projects and other corporate legal matters including contract management, litigation and claims management, research, records retention and filing.
· Coordinate all aspects of contract administration, including review, editing, version control, routing for signature, distribution and filing.
Conduct critical analysis of assigned contracts to identify business and legal issues.
· Assist with the implementation and maintenance of document management system.
· Provide drafting, research and organizational assistance for various corporate and project related transactions.
· Support litigation, claims management and insurance matters, including all aspects of discovery, pleadings, motions and settlement within established time frames.
· Prepare correspondence, documents, presentations and training materials.
· Provide clerical and administrative support to in-house attorneys, coordinating meetings/calls/conferences, email and file management in accordance with established Legal Dept. principles and procedures.
· Establish and maintain good working relationships and communication with internal personnel and any external counsel that may represent our interests.
· Contribute ideas and take initiative to help improve Legal Dept. processes and procedures.
· Assist other in-house counsel and paralegal as well as other senior team members as needed.
Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Paralegal Certification a plus
Minimum 3 years of contract administration/management experience in a law firm or corporate legal department
Willingness and ability to work some overtime if necessary and as needs dictate
Proficient in MS Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Must be organized and flexible, detail oriented and able to multi task
Ability to handle confidential and sensitive company information
Works well within a team based environment, willing to help where needed
Please forward resume and salary history to Maureen Arnoldy: email@example.com
Zlock & Coverdale, P.C. is looking for a paralegal for their busy Newtown office.At least 6 years of experience and perfect computer skills are required.
Please send resumes and cover letters to Yvonne Rosales, Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Insurance Defense Legal Assistant
If you miss the days of working collaboratively with one, exceptionally nice junior attorney, in a pleasant and financially sound law firm environment, this is an opportunity that is not to be missed. Qualified candidates shall have at least one, full - year working in the area of insurance defense litigation and possess: excellent organizational and time management skills; be well-versed with civil procedure and court filing requirements in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties, including e-filing; strong typing/ transcription of correspondence, pleadings and memoranda; excellent command of MS Office; and excellent verbal and written communication skills. This is an excellent opportunity to grow professionally, as you assist and help this personable and talented junior attorney make partner. Associate’s Degree in Paralegal Studies from ABA –approved program a plus. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Please send resume in a Word document in confidence to Stephanie Ristvey at: Stephanie@ristveylegalsearch.com
Location: Willow Grove Region
NY, NJ & PA Regional Boutique Law firm is looking for a part time legal secretary/paralegal to work with the firm in Bucks County, PA area.